Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Change in Priorites Leading to Issues with Work-Life Balance?

stay in the legal field and work in a different office. My husband is an attorney and his former partner and his secretary were total jerks. I know how you feel. We just changed offices and I was a full time paralegal. I went to part time and went and got my license as a hairstylist. I had a little more than 30 years experience and missed it. My husband helped me open up a salon and much happier. I still do work part time in his office and he is happier changing his practice. Just update your resume. and change offices, but leave on good terms. I like our new office, the gals that work for us are real nice and the other attorneys are friendly. You wont be happy serving coffee in a diner, trust me on that one. You will be bored to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment